Birmingham: Over several years, we have been seeing lots of Android phones popping out with security as the main concern. It’s really hard to satisfy the needs of the users when it comes to security. They are very much concern about the security as hacking has been a common issue on all the platforms these days. But Turing Phone is said to have taken a very different approach towards security by offering rich set of features ensuring the data is completely safe. Though the device looks like it’s made by a boutique brand, it is actually made without the excessive price points. With highly secure end-to-end encryption being included on it, it’s really hard to hack the device.
Turing phone specifications:
- 5.5-inch 1080p display
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 16/64/128 GB internal storage
- 13 MP rear-facing camera
- 8 MP front-facing camera
- 3000 mAh battery
Along with the above mentioned specifications, here are the 3 main features that make the device great:
- Unbreakable build quality: Turing phone is not just made with the concern over the security but also the build quality. If you just look at the hardware, you will start scrutinizing the materials chosen by Turing Robotic Industries for their handset. The device is built using a special liquid metal (alloy created by the mixture of aluminium, copper, nickel, silver and zirconium) that goes beyond the current industry standards. Liquid metal is not the only material protecting the phone. If you just take a look around the device, you can find aluminium and polycarbonate as well.
- Nano-coating: The solid phone is built in such a way that it should withstand the tough drops. You can also take a dive into the pool along with your device as it is waterproof. But it is not just like the usual waterproof phones; it has Nano coating on both the sides which ensures that every single part of the device is protected. Even if the water gets into the innards of the phone, all that the user needs to do is to shake the device while letting out the excess liquid.
- Unique software: In order to keep the experience of the user private, the device manufacturers have taken a whole new approach regarding the privacy. All the starters have to go through a 2-step verification process which makes it hard for the others to access your phone. One will have to use the fingerprint reader and also enter an on-screen code.
Turing phone seems to have assimilated the look and feel of a sports car with its trendy colours. More than just the looks, the device impresses users by its build quality and security measures. Of course, the experts need to take a closer look on the device to ensure that the security measures are really effective.
Fortune Innovations Birmingham is a proficient mobile application development company having considerable experience in the mobile development. We have masterly developers who understand your requirements thoroughly and assist you in building intuitive, easy to use, fun and addictive applications. Join your hands with us for your next mobile app development project.